Labels

Sunday, September 8, 2013

I had my first kiss today!

And thus, as of this glorious Saturday afternoon, I am no longer oblivious to the feeling of my mouth being on another mouth that's not someone in my family's. Now, I would ramble on and describe in full detail all the events of the afternoon, but since writing a wall of text is just as boring as it is reading it, I'll just say that it was one of the most awkwardly lovely experiences I've ever had.Seriously, it took like two hours to build up the courage for both of us, and even then the other person initialized it. There wasn't a singing angel chorus in the background either, just Mythbusters.Do you guys have any awkward teenage first kiss stories?


[–]TwoWorldsCoexistingFluttershy 13 points 3 hours ago
Good job!
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 7 points 3 hours ago
That is the most beautiful emote ever.
  
[–]TwoWorldsCoexistingFluttershy 5 points 3 hours ago
Eeyup.
  
[–]DaylightDarklePrincess Cadence 10 points 3 hours ago
Now you have cooties!
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 9 points 3 hours ago
Beats herpes any day.
  
[–]TwoWorldsCoexistingFluttershy 6 points 3 hours ago
What about super herpes?
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 5 points 3 hours ago
Will it give me powers?
  
[–]TwoWorldsCoexistingFluttershy 8 points 3 hours ago
No, but it will give you 24 hour inflamed sores that never go away!
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 3 hours ago
I'll take it!
  
[–]durpyDashCloudchaser 4 points 3 hours ago
relevant
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 4 points 3 hours ago
Let's take over the world together.
  
[–]durpyDashCloudchaser 4 points 3 hours ago
SUPER HERPES FOR ALL!
  
[–]TwoWorldsCoexistingFluttershy 3 points 3 hours ago
I tried to browse MLAS1, but I just didn't get it.
  
[–]durpyDashCloudchaser 4 points 3 hours ago
I could spit in your mouth... that might work!
  
[–]TwoWorldsCoexistingFluttershy 4 points 2 hours ago
Nice try, person with super herpes.
  
continue this thread
[–]SpahsgonnaSpahQueen Chrysalis 7 points 3 hours ago
mfw still no first kiss. 
Unless you count the times I've been kissed on the cheek by that somewhat slutty girl.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 7 points 3 hours ago
It's okay, I'll kiss you.
  
[–]SpahsgonnaSpahQueen Chrysalis 6 points 3 hours ago
If you kiss me, does that mean I've kissed the lips that kissed a girl?
Ehh, close enough.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 4 points 3 hours ago*
Ehh... No, doesn't work like that.
Especially because I didn't kiss a girl.
  
[–]1zacsterPrincess Luna 2 points 1 hour ago
Now time for the next step up! 
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 57 minutes ago
You don't have to ask me twice!
  
[–]1zacsterPrincess Luna 1 point 31 minutes ago
  
[–]wastedchick3nApplejack 4 points 2 hours ago
i know that feel bro, im 19 and still havent had a first kiss.
  
[–]IsaaccclarkScrewball 4 points 2 hours ago
Where do you live?
  
[–]wastedchick3nApplejack 4 points 2 hours ago
you know that rundown shack next to jerrys bait shop?
  
[–]IsaaccclarkScrewball 3 points 2 hours ago
So I'll send someone there?
  
[–]A_Mirror 1 point 43 minutes ago
Is it anywhere near the box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's Bait shop?
  
[–]nman10000Doctor Whooves 2 points 1 hour ago
ditto for that. oh well, spah. someday...
  
[–]Ave6Fluttershy 6 points 3 hours ago
Now you have mono, have fun.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 12 points 3 hours ago
I cancel all diseases through the shrine of Mara.
  
[–]JustThisGuy93Shining Armor 6 points 3 hours ago*
How sweet.
My first kiss waaaass.....on a friends pool table, in a basement, at the tender age of...13? 14? I don't remember. I think it was sort of on a dare. She was really cute, and we started pseudo dating for a little while. Then one day we just never talked again. She did randomly come up to me and hug me in the hallway of my school a few years later. But that was the last I saw of her.
EDIT: Now that I think on it, I started smoking pot before I had my first kiss.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 3 hours ago
Of all places... a pool table?
  
[–]JustThisGuy93Shining Armor 5 points 3 hours ago
my buddy was rich, and its where her and I were sitting at the time. I was so nervous.
Also, everyone should make out on a pool table at least once in their life. I was lucky enough to do it the first time.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 4 points 3 hours ago
Your first kiss was like a whole make out? Impressive.
  
[–]JustThisGuy93Shining Armor 3 points 3 hours ago
oh yeah. We went crazy for at least 30 seconds. Man, she was really cute, thinking back...
I just looked her up on facebook. I think I'm in love...again.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 3 hours ago
Now I feel inferior. I need to ask them for more next time.
  
[–]JustThisGuy93Shining Armor 3 points 3 hours ago
Don't ask. Never ask. Just go with the flow. You can make a push, but if there's heavy resistance, pull back.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 3 hours ago
Thus will begin another two hours of awkward scooching.
  
[–]JustThisGuy93Shining Armor 3 points 2 hours ago
as long as you enjoy each others company.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 2 hours ago
So just being all like "Hey, wanna fuck?" is out of the question?
  
continue this thread
[–]zoroanTwilight Sparkle 11 points 3 hours ago
do you guys have any awkward teenaged first kiss stories?
I had my first kiss this one time, it was awkward, also, I was a teenager.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]durpyDashCloudchaser 7 points 3 hours ago
ugh. I know these feels.
  
[–]zoroanTwilight Sparkle 4 points 3 hours ago
I would never go so far as to wish that I didn't though.
  
[–]durpyDashCloudchaser 4 points 3 hours ago
Well of course! If you didn't have your first awkward kiss, how in earth would you ever have your second or third or fou....
  
[–]1zacsterPrincess Luna 1 point 1 hour ago
  
[–]durpyDashCloudchaser 1 point 1 hour ago
WAT
  
[–]1zacsterPrincess Luna 1 point 1 hour ago
?
  
[–]TwistedMuffinRarity 5 points 3 hours ago
Not really any awkward stories. My first real kiss was with my then girlfriend. Kissing is certainly interesting and fun though! Congrats on losing that kiss virginity!
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 7 points 3 hours ago
That kiss itself wasn't particularly fun, but the feeling of love and personal achievement was. Kiss virginity? That's now what I'm gonna call it. I love it.
  
[–]zivon456 5 points 3 hours ago
Still an awkward teenager. I'll get back to ya in a few years.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 3 hours ago
Best of luck!
  
[–]spunky-omelette[!] 5 points 2 hours ago
Awkward teenager stories?
I didn't get mine until I hit 25. :( I went in for the kill and he DODGED, that crafty little... I think he just wanted to do it first.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]1zacsterPrincess Luna 1 point 1 hour ago
sounds as chicken as me!
  
[–]TheWizardofYellow 5 points 2 hours ago
It was a few months after I turned 18 we went to the movies, and during the previews I went to make a joke about something and he leaned in and kissed me and we ended up being that couple that makes out the whole movie. Dated for a few months until he realized he was gay, then I acted as a beard for a bit. Now he's in Chicago working on aids awareness.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]JustThisGuy93Shining Armor 4 points 1 hour ago
I dated a girl who found out she was lesbian. Similar circumstances indicate we should totally hook up!
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 2 hours ago
You're that couple. But seriously, discovering your sexuality is not the person you're currently dating doesn't sound fun for either party involved, but a heart can't be changed.
  
[–]TheWizardofYellow 3 points 2 hours ago
Yea, it was a dark moment in my past. Lol never been that person before or since.
We went to Catholic school so he wanted to keep it a secret until we graduated, it was worth it. Had a great time at prom. Haha
  
[–]SonOfPlinkettDerpy Hooves 4 points 3 hours ago
No. No I do not.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 3 hours ago
You're still special.
  
[–]Brony_StarstruckScootaloo 4 points 3 hours ago
My first kiss happened about a year and a half ago. Her name was Tori, she was my neighbor for about a year and my girlfriend for about 4 weeks. I didn't know what I was doing, I was hesistant, and my brother was watching.
In short: it was awful.
I broke it off with her a week later. There were guys at her school who had been her friends for years, who spent money on her for valentine's day, and who deserved her a whole lot more than I did. Thinking back on it, I don't really know what it was that she saw in me in the first place.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 3 hours ago
Well best of luck in making your 2nd - infinity kisses worthwhile.
  
[–]Brony_StarstruckScootaloo 3 points 3 hours ago
good luck to you as well.
  
[–]JustThisGuy93Shining Armor 3 points 3 hours ago
The girl liked you, maybe for something you didn't see yourself, and you dumped her. I suggest if you ever get the chance, and she's still interested, you pray she takes you back.
  
[–]Brony_StarstruckScootaloo 3 points 3 hours ago
Nah.
She may have liked me, but she never could have liked me the way the other guy liked her. He was her type, he was in the same classes as her, and her best freind for a long time. He worked to buy her gifts, he even took her to a fancy military ball and danced with her for christs sake!
He was mr. perfect for her, and I was just the guy she hung out with because her father hated me (for reasons I'll mever know). I don't know why she thought I was right for her, but she was wrong.
My time spent with Tori was emotionally damaging, and has definitley left me with a borked feeling towards relationships, but I learned a lot about myself, and I hope she and him are happy together.
  
[–]1zacsterPrincess Luna 2 points 1 hour ago
sound more like either A- she wanted attention or B- you got one hell of a girl that tons of other guys liked
  
[–]DarkLinksEvilTwinDerpy Hooves 4 points 2 hours ago
Do you guys have any awkward teenage first kiss stories?
Nope, Ive hugged and held hands though, Having my fingers intertwined with Rebecca's was nice.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 2 hours ago
That sounds lovely.
  
[–]DarkLinksEvilTwinDerpy Hooves 3 points 2 hours ago
The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly...
I-I et ata uah Dawww-aww-aaaww!
If anyone I kinda like ever really uses that on me, they'd totally win me over.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 2 hours ago
So if I were to show you the song that's from I'd have to advise you to bring tissues?
  
[–]DarkLinksEvilTwinDerpy Hooves 3 points 2 hours ago
Nope, I didn't actually tear up or anything, it'd just be a really sweet thing to hear. Now that I know it's from a song might make it a little less special, maybe.
  
[–]1zacsterPrincess Luna 2 points 1 hour ago
take your hands, interlock your fingers, then shift them all down or up one. Now image this is how you and your SO's hands intertwine by default. 
  
[–]MLPxPenguinsPrincess Cadence 3 points 3 hours ago
Lucky bastard.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]HonorInDefeat 3 points 3 hours ago*
We were watching Ponyo in my room.
I just sort of went for it... about 5 seconds later, she did too.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 3 hours ago
Ponyo is best smooch fodder.
  
[–]_That_One_Guy_ 3 points 3 hours ago
Nope, and I likely never will. I mean, I've only got another 6 months of being a teenager, so it's not likely. Also, I have no desire for a relationship, because they sound difficult and expensive. I've got better stuff to do.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 3 hours ago
Mine's more of a private ordeal, neither of us have paid anything, besides our parents paying gas money to go to each others houses.
  
[–]oldmanwhatshisname 3 points 2 hours ago
Dude that's gross, you can get cooties!
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 2 hours ago
Pretty sure the kind fella's not a carrier.
  
[–]oldmanwhatshisname 3 points 2 hours ago
Not a carrier eh? sounds like a pretty chill person.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 2 hours ago
Indeed rather chill.
  
[–]Steve_the_Scout 3 points 2 hours ago
At the beach with my boyfriend. His parents were right outside the camper, but they were jut doing random stuff. I tapped my boyfriend on the shoulder and pulled him in for a hug, then decided for a little kiss. Except my head was like 45 degrees off from his and it he didn't expect it.
Then later we walked out to the beach in the dark and actually kissed for awhile.
Next on the checklist: tie between " 'naked cuddles' (actually yeah naked cuddles and theoretically nothing more)" OR "kiss a girl".
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 3 points 2 hours ago
I'd think it would be difficult to not do anything more once you're naked cuddling. But good luck on both your endeavours! (I'd advise against the latter, girls are icky and have cooties.)
  
[–]Steve_the_Scout 2 points 2 hours ago
I know, but that's what's on the checklist. Almost 100% guaranteed to go beyond that.
Sorry, 100% bisexual here. My boyfriend is going to be taking another 3 years of college after I graduate (he's planning to become a doctor), so we've already talked about a semi-open relationship (really strict rules, only one other person, etc.). We're both cool with the idea but still want to play it safe. Plus he's told me he's not entirely gay, maybe like a Kinsey 5, so it could work out amazingly.
Also I could get away with adding "or both" to the end.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 2 hours ago
That sounds like a great plan, I hope it works out best for the both of you.
  
[–]TI-994A 2 points 2 hours ago
my mouth being on another mouth that's not someone in my family's.
You kiss family members on the lips? Tell us more, I incest.
Do you guys have any awkward teenage first kiss stories?
Nope. Not only am I an awkward teenager, I'm an ugly awkward teenager.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]DangerPulseVinyl Scratch 3 points 1 hour ago
You are a beautiful ugly awkward teenager.
I would kiss you.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 1 hour ago
And I would kiss you while kissing him.
  
[–]DangerPulseVinyl Scratch 2 points 1 hour ago
Friendship.
This is how it works, kids.
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 1 point 1 hour ago
It's what true friends do for each other.
  
[–]TI-994A 1 point 1 hour ago
pm me qt py
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 2 hours ago
I incest that it was just my mom and grandma, when I was younger.
And nah man, you beautiful.
  
[–]TI-994A 2 points 1 hour ago
Your mom and your grandma? Sick.
And...
  
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 1 hour ago
Yeah, totally.
  
[–]HerooftmeRainbow Dash 2 points 2 hours ago
I thought about making a post like this when i got mine coughseptemper4thcough but was worried about getting called a meta fag, or told to write about it in my diary that totally doesn't exist.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 1 point 2 hours ago
I was worries about being called a meta fag too, but then I realized it was probably true. So how was your kiss? Fun?
  
[–]CommunistPenguin 2 points 2 hours ago
Nice!
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]moss1873 2 points 2 hours ago
Mine wasn't terribly awkward, I guess. It didn't live up to my 18-year-old expectations though. Honestly, that was probably the only good thing to come out of that relationship. Still hurts sometimes.
Oh well.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]ElSuperGregSweetie Belle 2 points 1 hour ago*
no
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]Legon750 2 points 1 hour ago
I don't really count my first one, since I'm still not entirely sure we actually touched.
The next one (about 4 years later), was while I was trying to improve the musical tastes of the person in question. I'm not really sure if she did it just to make me stop the music. (The song in question was this) I'm thinking using these kind of distractions are just her way of getting out of things though, because this is the same girl who took my virginity while watching the original uncut Episode IV of Star Wars...
I'm on a GD kick now, so here's another.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 2 points 1 hour ago
Star Wars is a great thing to have sex to.
  
[–]Legon750 2 points 1 hour ago
It does make for an interesting story, that is for sure...
  
[–]NOT_AN_APPLEPrincess Luna 2 points 1 hour ago
I actually had the best first kiss ever. I was in seventh grade and had been dating my first girlfriend for about a month. It's the fourth of July and we got a blanket and went to the park. We picked out a spot on top of the hill and laid down cuddling with each other and watched a movie on an old portable dvd player. After the movie was over we talked and cuddled a bit more until the fireworks started. we both held each other tight and watched as the sky lit up again and again. About a quarter of the way through, they shot off a bunch of the loud ones, which startled her a bit. She jumped and tightened her grip on my hand. I turned to her and smiled at her and looked at her. her big gorgeous green eyes looked back, sparkling as i gazed. And then it happened. We both began to lean in. Our lips met, and held together for a few seconds before we broke apart. I looked into her eyes again, and we both smiled, cuddled closer, pulled another blanked we had around ourselves, and held each other while we watched the rest of the fireworks.
There isn't much i can say went perfectly in my life. This however, was one of the few things that went completely right to the point of feeling absolutely magical.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BigMacIsNotABurgerTwist[S] 1 point 1 hour ago
These perfect stories are so jealousy-enducing but also so very cute.
  
[–]porkbaconPinkie Pie 2 points 1 hour ago
We were on the same couch watching a movie with a group of friends. She started leaning on me, I put my arm around her... we kept taking turns going a little further each time, and eventually it lead to kissing. A kind of awkward relationship followed for the next two months, but eventually we just stopped. There was no discussion at any point about the status of the relationship. We're still friends today though.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]CelestialDawn 2 points 1 hour ago
Do you guys have any awkward teenage first kiss stories?
With current SO? No. Not yet...
There was plenty from the past though. One was when I was sixteen and I was dating this guy and I was his first girlfriend! So, he's never kissed a girl before. He, my friend, and I were all hanging out at the beach until my friend was like... "You guys have to kiss and I'm not going home until you guys do" and then he's all "Okay, you have to watch". So my first kissed with him was witnessed by my best friend.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]BlazeDozer 2 points 1 hour ago
My first kiss was really awkward... It was with a girl named Nadia, and neither of us had kissed another person, and she was one of those anime nerds that hung out with other anime peeps. I was first interested in her friend, then I saw her. I wanted to tell her I liked her, so I left a note in her locker, and she questioned everyone who wrote it. Then after school I was walking with her and I was all like, I wrote it, and walked off! Then after that weekend is was wierd, I was walking to class, and she was "Does that mean im your girlfriend, and I said only if you want to be" Then I held her hand and kissed her. SMOOTH AS FUCK
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]GrannatzFluttershy 2 points 44 minutes ago
Oh gawd mine was awkward beyond compare and I would like for it to not count.
Let's say her name is "A" and my friend is "B"
While hanging out with both "A" and "B" at the park, they kept talking to each other about some cookie bullshit, like, "Well, what if the cookie isn't ready?" says "A" and than "B" would say, "Well maybe the cookie should man up cook".
The entire two hours with them was like that. I figured I was the cookie but I didn't understand the reason why. I finally made them tell me and I am a VERY VERY VERY Fluttershy-like person so I immediately blushed very hard and became speechless. After being peer pressured into doing it, we walked very awkwardly 30 minutes to bench near my house.
"B" was like, "I'll leave you two alone" and left to watch behind a bush. "A" and I stood there awkwardly. I was like, "Ok, fine" and leaned in a kissed her. It wasn't much of kiss, more of a half-peck-half-kiss.
She later wanted to date me but I declined because I'm a wuss.
I'm actually glad though because she turned out to be a serious whore.
Edit: This was the summer between 8th grade and freshman year.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]IsaaccclarkScrewball 1 point 2 hours ago
It was cold outside so our noses were running. I went 90% then waited a minute for her to do the other 10%.
Gosh darn it.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]GrannatzFluttershy 1 point 38 minutes ago
Oh yes, also, before moving here to Texas. Another boy asked if he could kiss me before I moved. I tried to play it cool and said "maybe when the time comes"
I'm not attracted to guys but felt bad because I knew he liked me. We've been friends since I moved to their area in 8th grade.
One of the last days of school, he managed to hug me and kiss me on the head. I just accepted it because that would be shitty if I tore away. I'm not like that, lol. Some people did question it though which I just played it off. (As in, didn't make a big deal out of it)
That's the most he got though. Lol.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]Skittle-DashRainbow Dash 1 point 35 minutes ago
You made this sound very spontaneous, as if you didn't know him long. Are you just experimenting or do you believe that you have found yourself?
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]fluttersalute 1 point 17 minutes ago
Congrats!
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]Raven_Rise 1 point 9 minutes ago
congrats! who is this guy anyways?
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]HerbertLP 1 point 3 minutes ago
So after reading all this it's still not clear BigMac are you a guy or a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment